What Counts? Latest Disability Statistics from Federal Surveys and Resources. Presented by Dr. Andrew Houtenville, the live webcast took place Weds. January 25 at 3:00 PM EST.
The archive file and transcript are now available for viewing at your convenience. Go to the KTER Webcasts page.
- Look for Download Materials to get a copy of the PowerPoint slides.
- Follow the link to the presentation archive.
- You may also download the edited transcript. Continue reading
Join the Nashville Area Employment Consortium for their April Meeting on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center.
- Lunch and the meeting from 11 to noon.
- Pre-order a box lunch from Bagel Works and Perks for pick-up that day.
- Learn more about the work and focus of this group, visit the website.
- Panel Discussion from noon to 1
- Featuring the stories of featured artists, Jerry Elder and Matthew Drumright
- DRS Self-employment expert, Sarah Nowlin [Her presentation]
- Benefits to Work expert, Stacy Gordon
Overview of Art and Disability Resources [PDF]
Self-Employment for Artists with Disabilities from JAN
National Summit on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities from NEA
Effective Career Development Strategies for Young Artists with Disabilities